In practice since 1993, Craig has litigated thousands of matters including catastrophic injury, construction, and other complex multi-party cases. His extensive experience includes mediation, arbitration, and trial in state and federal courts.
- Law Offices of Craig J. Silver / Managing Partner 2001 - 2016
- Murtaugh, Miller, Meyer & Nelson / Senior Associate 1998 - 2001
- Kring & Brown / Associate 1996 - 1998
- Hollins, Schechter, & Feinstein / Associate 1993 - 1996
- Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, Pepperdine School of Law, "Advanced Mediation: Skills and Techniques"
- Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, Pepperdine School of Law, "Mediating the Litigated Case"
- CSP Dispute Resolution, "Mediating Civil Harassment Cases"
- CSP Dispute Resolution, "Mediating Unlawful Detainer Cases"
- Mediator, Orange County Superior Court Mediation Panel
- Mediator, Orange County Superior Court Wayfinders Dispute Resolution Service
- J.D., 1993, Pepperdine School of Law
- B.S., 1989, San Diego State University, Criminal Justice Administration, with distinction